Who is Matt?
Matt is a designer, researcher, educator, and mentor. He has worked on projects for companies such as IBM, AT&T, Ogilvy and Symantec. During these projects, he has conducted numerous efforts that helped to align and focus stakeholders and teams with diverse needs. His experience as a Team Lead, led him to discover new techniques for bringing together multidisciplinary teams and internal stakeholders into the research process for quicker alignment.
My talk for TEDx San Antonio
- Everyone Does Research – MidWest UX
- Creativity in Corporate Culture – Managing Design, UX Australia
- Building teams with Trust not Skills – TEDx San Antonio
Other media and appearances
- Product Research and Design for THAT Conference
- “How to give effective feedback for designers” – Toptal
- “Four Creatives Making Waves in Austin” – Built in Austin
Find Matt on the Internet
This site uses affiliate links to help pay the bills and support the work that goes into creating content.